S01 E08 : Extendiendo DevOps
- Conducido por @domix y @_marKox
Revisión de las noticias
- What’s VMware’s Project Pacific?
- Microservices after the Hype and Into the Future
- Review: “The DevOps Handbook”
- The only viable future for Google is GCP.
- “Anyone who says DevOps is all about tooling wants to sell you something.”
- Have you ever wondered why you can call bind() only once?
- Usage Share of Internet Browsers 1996 - 2019
- WeaveIgnite v0.6.0 now released
Referencias y Recursos
- Distributed tracing in the service mesh: four myths
- You want to adopt the “Spotify Model”? I don’t think it means what you think it means!’
- Using Apache Kafka to implement event-driven microservices
- The coming era of OS kernel modularity
- Using SSH Connections in Docker Contexts
- Introduction to Kubernetes
Repos chingones de código
- A dev tool for microservice developers to run local applications and/or forward others from/to Kubernetes SSH or TCP
- The best way to tail AWS CloudWatch Logs from your terminal